Popular Posts

Wednesday 20 February 2013

A Single Phase Matrix Converter for AGPU

Abstract -

This paper designs the single phase matrix converter to obtain a constant 110V/400Hz output, irrespective of the distortions in both the supply and load. The single phase matrix converter employs a safe­commutation strategy, which results in the elimination of voltage spikes on switches, without the need of a snubber circuit. This is facilitated through proper switching control algorithm. Also, an improved control structure for the matrix converter system is devised in the simulation to control the output voltage. The operating principles of this converter are described and the circuit behaviour is confirmed by the MATLAB / Simulink simulation results.





11 comments:

  1. Dear Mr Patnaik,
    thank you about this project, can you give me Matlab file? i doing a project about A Single Phase Matrix Converter, your project is the best reference for me.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Long life to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SIR
    i am doing my m-tech thesis related to matrix converter .can you please send me the simulink file.
    my mail is: ravi.yakala@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you give me the matlab file of this converter.
    id is panditsidharth@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sir.
    Its good demo.
    I need its simulation SXL sile.So please send mw this through my mail.
    ijazwazir94@gmail.com
    Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  6. please send me matlab file.... i will really appreciate
    sohib.hashmi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. sir can you send me the simulink file i am working on this project
    this is very helpful to me
    mail id: gagandeep.saini97@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello sir, can you please send me simulink file of this single phase matrix converter. i will really appreciate abd.muinawang@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. can you please send me simulation file of this single phase matrix converter
    seed_a1987@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete